I'VE DECIDED.
THAT IT'S TIME TO SAY GOODBYE. (even though i know it's inconvenient...)
ADD ME IN LJ IF YOURE SINCERE AND NOT A STUPID SONOFAGUN. IF YOU TRULY LOVE ME AND WISH TO BE INVOLVED IN THE NOTINGSSSSSSS OF MY ENTRIES.
OR IF YOU CANT BE BOTHERED TO SET UP AN ACCT I MAY SET ONE UP TO LET YOU GUYS READ. OKAY WELL THAT'LL DEPEND ON CIRCUMSTANCES :)
*sniff*
I'll miss you, blogspot.
Haha okay maybe not.
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Previous Posts
- Stop being so full of yourself for no apparent rea...
- A quote I see at the top right hand corner of this...
- Dad said i almost got the gastric flu thing that w...
- HAHAHAHAHA OKAY THIS IS SO BLOG-WORTHY SO HERE GOE...
- This is fun!1. Put your music player on shuffle.2....
- OMG WILL YOU FUCKTARDS STOP "TAGGING" ME!!!!!!!!!!...
- Hm.Haze's pretty bad hey?-And you can die from all...
- Okay.I didnt want to blog. But i guess i really wa...
- Number 1) Stop thinking youre good when youre not....
- GP.Chemistry.Math.Chinese.Lit (paper1)5papers down...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home